Friday, October 14, 2016

Weekly Reflection September 26- September 30

What did I work on this week?

For the last couple of weeks it has been really slow no one has been coming in but when there are people coming in like there is one to two people coming to most and it has been really slow. When people weren't coming in we all were just sitting and talking about some ideas that what we are going to do for the next week. I did help a student with his Ipad when he was having trouble downloading an app but that's about it.
What am I planning for next week?
What am I planning for next week?

The thing I am planning for next week is to learn how to use the 3D printer and probably help people with there situations that they will have and help them with the problem with it like Mrs.Boyle who needs help with her 3D printer and she can learn how to use it and help her with that so that she can help her students who ever needs help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment