Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Weekly Reflection Sept. 19- Sept, 23
September 27, 2016

                                        


What did I do this week in Help Desk?

This week it was a hectic week because there was a lot of people coming in like the teachers and students who needed like an ipad or had a question and it was getting really busy and they also needed help with notability like how to get it and things like that. After a really busy week last week, we were able to talk about our plans for the rest of the year. Mr. Wong had time to sit down with us and talk about tutorials, blogs, and our personal projects. Then when he asked me what I wanted to do i  exactly knew what to do and that was to do google classroom for teachers because there is a lot of teachers who dont know how to use google classroom and I can help them with that.

What am I expecting for next week?

The thing is that we are thinking of doing is that we will write a weekly reflection and do something else like learn how to use a 3D printer or a tutorial how to use something. Also I want to see what the future holds for me and what can I learn in this class like new things and have fun also I guess and have a group work with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment