Tuesday, March 21, 2017

March 6 - March 21




What did I work on this week?


So I will tell you what I worked on this week and the thing that I worked on this week is that I was printing out things for my own purposes and i am also going to print out things for math that my teacher needs and the thing that I am printing everything out is called a 3D printer and it is a really cool thing and I will show you some cool picture down below of what we made and going to make from it and it is actually pretty sick what the thing is because from a 3D printer you can print a lot of things from it and not only like things that you want like the thing that your teacher want. Also it is not only for your teacher you can also make whatever you want but sometimes it depends on what you want and it is actually a really cool thing at first when we started to use it i didn't think we will use it then when I used it for the first time then I was like wow that thing is actually really cool and really entertaining and I wanted to just use more of it and didn't want to leave it but the thing that we also use in the class that is a thing that are teacher made and it is a really cool thing and you have to basically code it and you can do what you want to do and according to that it will move and you can see how cool it is and I actually really like it when I see it because it is actually nice and entertaining to play.

How did everything go?


Everything was actually was pretty good and I had so much fun doing it and I didn't think that I will but in a true note I had so much fun and I can't even tell you how much fun I had and then I can tell you that it is more fun than you think you will have in help desk and yes sometimes you think that you won't but you actually do have fun and I am not lying like me makes you do so many things that is so much fun and you won't think that it is but there and-and you can see when you see it and you can also see it by coming to the class and checking out everything and you can see how fun is that


What am I planning for next week?

For this week what I am planning to do is that I am probably going to print out some things for Mrs.Boyle and help her out by doing that for her and then when I do that I will make a slide or some questions to ask one of my teachers and then write it out and see what happens like one of the questions will be do you like when people use technology in your class? so what I am asking her in this is like do you like when people use their phones, Ipad or computer yes or no and reason why you do or don't. So some of the questions will be about technology and some will be about some things about her like teaching questions to ask my teacher to see what they have to say and what they think about her job and around those lines. So this is what I am thinking I am going to for this week and next week and then turn it in and see what happens so let's see so this is my plan to do this week and next.

No comments:

Post a Comment